Learn Mathematics, Teach Mathematics
IIT JAM Mathematics is a popular subject that needs no introduction itself. It boasts more than 5000 aspirants every year. As this entrance test determines the eligibility of a candidate to get admission in post graduate degrees and PhD courses in premier science academic institutes.
Read More : IIT JAM Notifications
IIT JAM Mathematics is a tough subject and fear of failure overshadows the capability of candidates in final exams many times. A golden opportunity to study in IITs/IISC doesn't worth to be left unturned. So, here are some tips to overcome mathematics fear when you can not afford you fear to ruin your prospective bright career.
1. Leave no stone unturned - Study each and every topic at least once.
2. Do not let you anxiety interfere with your performance in Final test. To attain this confident, you'll have to take mock tests. Mock tests are helpful to evaluate your performance and hence you can improve your weaker areas.
3. Be an active learner, and create problem-solving techniques. IIT JAM Mathematics paper has a great proportion for questions that test candidate's ability to solve problems. It also has research oriented questions as a part of paper.
4. Deep-seated fear of mathematics, can be controlled significantly by developing positive ways to deal with it including visualization, positive messages, relaxation techniques, frustration breaks.
5. Rote Learning is important at the earlier phase of preparation. A candidate who skipped memorizing important formulas at the initial phase might experience mathematics anxiety later. Following topics have formulas that need keen attention from candidates.