India Math Education Network

Learn Mathematics, Teach Mathematics

I have completed my engineering from ECE branch. I want to know about UGC NET exam

what is the future scope in after UGC NET.  what is the eligibility to apply for it.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UGC NET stands for University Grants Commission – National Eligibility Test. The Exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). UGC NET EXAM is carried out for determining the eligibility for Lectureship /Junior Research Fellowship. Those who want to make a career in Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor-Ship must clear this test after their master’s degree.

UGC NET Eligibility Criteria

The candidates who are interested to apply for the UGC NET Exam should read the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria given below.

Educational Qualification-

Note –

1. The candidates who are in their final years of Post-Graduation or in the Result-Awaited Category may also apply for the UGC NET Exam. But in that case, their PG Degree should be completed within 2 years from the NET Result Date.

2. The candidates can apply for UGC NET Exam only for the subject in which they have completed their Master’s Degree and in case the subject is not in the list they may apply for the related subject.

Age Limit Criteria-

Here you can understand the Age Limit Criteria for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Professor-Ship.

Assistant Professor- There is no upper age limit to apply for the NET Exam.

Career Options after Qualifying UGC NET-

1. Once you have cleared UGC NET Exam, You are eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer ship in any universities and colleges. Your Selection will depend on your performance in Separate Interviews conducted by the Institutes.

2. The candidates who have interest in research program can perform in research field.

Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please click

Pre-registration for TIME 2015

Contact us

Math Masti booklets

Math masti booklets for kids of all ages. Booklet 1 Rs 30/= Booklet 2 Rs 20/=

Postage free on ordering both.

© 2017   Created by Inder Kumar Rana.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Locations of visitors to this page